We work for YOU
Our Website and Logo Design Process is very personal; tailored to you, your business and the message that you want to convey.
Each font, color theme, image, word, etc., is taken into serious consideration and worked until it is a perfect fit for you and your message.
We work closely and tirelessly, until we have a perfect fit. Then we stay with you, and keep your site safe and updated on a regular basis, with check-ins, updates and regular meetings.
Check out the samples of new and old websites that we have loved working on – from photoshop to code to live on the internet.
We guide, educate and work with you every step of the way. We celebrate and present who you are and what you want to convey.
Call today for a free consultation.
… coming soon: Psychology of Color
- 48% of people cited a website’s design as the number one factor in deciding the credibility of a business
- 94% of people cited a website’s design, if poorly planned or designed, as the reason they mistrusted or rejected a website
- 72% of people entrusted online reviews just as much as personal recommendations
- 40% of people ventured away from a website if it loaded for more than 3 seconds
- 44% of mobile users reported that navigating a web page was difficult and 6% complained of difficulties interacting with it
- 62% of companies which designed their website(s) for mobile platforms increased their sales and 64% of companies that designed their website for tablets increased sales.
- Colors increased web recognition by 80%. Sites with dark color schemes increased growth by 2% whereas sites with lighter color schemes experienced 1.3% growth
- 70% of people looked at lists with bullet points. 55% looked at lists without bullet points
- 67% of shoppers were more likely to buy from a website that is compatible with mobile devices
- 27% of sites use HTML5. Those sites account for 49% of page views